95 Integra LS Build Thread

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Get a s2k attenna! Much better reception! Found one on ebay for $60 shipped! I had the shark 2 one for a bit until I scored a deal on the s2k one. Either one will look 10x as better than the shitty OEM integra one.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Oh, I was looking for the stubby non power one lol.

just noticed you got your integra on 4/20.... did you get a pothead deal on it? hahaha
And yes, yes I did ;) well not really.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Oh, I was looking for the stubby non power one lol.

And yes, yes I did ;) well not really.
Well, it is the stubby one, just not sure where the antenna part is. Not sure why they said it's a power one because they never came with motors on them. You can buy complete brand new one's for $100. Mine was used, but still works just as well!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Replaced my cam seal and my valve cover gaskets... Used this opportunity to upgrade my valve cover ;) The piece in the last picture is a custom filler made from peek material that my dad made to plug up the vacuum hole. The material is about $45 for a foot of material 3/4 in width.

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Them mounts are gonna vibrate the s*** out of your car! I took mine out, couldn't stand sitting at the light with my car at idle shaken like crazy! Maybe I just had s***ty one's or something! haha! You doing all the mounts or just the torque mounts?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm doing whatever these 3 mounts go to. I won't mind the shaking, so long as it makes the mounts last longer than 6 months holy shit

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Damn, how do you drive that you kill motor mounts every 6 months?

I'm loving this car btw. Very tastefully done.