97 Integra Type R Low Compression Cylinder 4

jcreig

Hey guys, like the title says I have a 97 Integra Type R with stock B18C5. Love the car and don't plan on ever selling it, but the engine has seen better days.
Background, the engine has slowly started to develop some issues with rough idles and recently a really bad vibration that shakes the entire dash when under heavy acceleration. Mostly in 1st and a little in 2nd gear when going from a complete stop. It doesn't vibrate while driving, I'm thinking it's a possible blow rear mount and torque mounts?
Last night I did a compression test on the engine and the results came back as followed:
Cylinder 1 - Dry - 200 / Wet - 270
Cylinder 2 - Dry - 200 / Wet - 260
Cylinder 3 - Dry - 200 / Wet - 260
Cylinder 4 - Dry - 130 / Wet - 170
The engine is the original from new so I'd like to keep it and rebuild it if possible.
The car is on jack stands and wont be moving for the foreseeable future for now. I live in Calgary, Canada so if anyone on here knows of quality people or shops to get work done that would be awesome. I'm also confident to do most of the labor myself, getting the head and block out if need be.
My question is what are my next possible options?
I've been told it could be as simple as replacing the rings and valve seals, but id like to explore my options.
Cheers