Advice/question

JorgeDamien

Alright guys and gals this is my first post in this group I have been eyeing up a integra for quite a while and would like some advice and feedback on it. It’s a 1995 integra gsr with just over 300,000km on it, no rust anywhere on the car has 2 Sparco buckets on rails, a momo quick release and lowered not sure of the brand on coilovers but can get back to you guys on that one.omegle discord xender It also has some nice wheels on it brand new last summer, runs strong but he says it burns a bit of oil asking 6k Canadian would love to hear what you guys think about it and what a good offer would be thanks in advance! Also would love for you to point out anything to look out for and your thoughts on would you buy it it’s the 2 door coupe.

Last edited:

crocoyes6

$4277 usd not to bad for the 186411 mileage ( pardon my American I had to convert it ) depending on the quality of the part may or may not be able to talk the price down. As far as the oil burning Honda’s burn a tad bit of oil normally vtec yoooo but anything more than a qt ( or 946ml )between oil changes can be excessive. The type r tax is real and it has now trickled down to the gs-r and even lower trims. As long as the body is good and interior is clean and doesn’t drive like a horse drawn carriage I’m sure you should be fine... imo if I was on the market for this car it would have to be closer to $3000 (without seeing the actual car) vins matching would also be a hugggeeeeee plus

isabelltwo

it's a GREAT first car with lots of utility, capability, reliability and you get what you pay for with any car, integras are no exception. If Acura ever decides to go searching for its soul, it's downstairs in my parking spot. forpc.onl jiofi.local.html

Last edited:

niamul21

$4277 usd not to bad for the 186411 mileage ( pardon my American I had to convert it ) depending on the quality of the part may or may not be able to talk the price down. As far as the oil burning Honda’s burn a tad bit of oil normally vtec yoooo but anything more than a qt ( or 946ml )between oil changes can be excessive. The type r tax is real and it has now trickled down to the gs-r and even lower trims. As long as the body is good and interior is clean and doesn’t drive like a horse drawn carriage I’m sure you should be fine... imo if I was on the market for this car it would have to be closer to $3000 (without seeing the actual car) vins matching would also be a hugggeeeeee plus
Thanks for your informative reply here.

ForbiddenZone

How much doe it cost now?

riyan234a

sure of the brand on coilovers but can get back to you guys on that one.omegle discord xender It also has some nice wheels on it brand new last summer, runs strong but he says it burns a bit of oil asking 6k Canadian would love to hear what you guys think about it and what a good offer would be thanks in advance! Also would love for you to point out anything to look out for and your thoughts on would you buy it it’s the 2 door coupe.pikashow download

Last edited: