Alexxx22's slammed GSR

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
thank you funny though i would kill for a white dc lol its just too many people get white cars, you mean like the whole lower section or just the part that supposed to be black?
black section like this

ill trade ya cars ;) haha Ive always wanted a ukdm mr teg. because of this pic!

nice pickup on the window visors, and great price! with the x bar can you have a rear seat? always wanted to know that.

Alexxx22

forsure, mine is still all stock too. Still deciding what I want to do first lol!
Coilovers!! Lol that's what I did and I slammed it lol

black section like this

ill trade ya cars ;) haha Ive always wanted a ukdm mr teg. because of this pic!

nice pickup on the window visors, and great price! with the x bar can you have a rear seat? always wanted to know that.
Oh yeah that's what I thought you meant it looks nice but idk how it would look with valances kinda scared to do it lol maybe ill plastidip it. Maybe one day my teg will look that clean. Well you can but you can't lol you can have the back seats but no seat belts so kinda pointless if you ask me. I plan on just gutting my interior

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Look at my build thread, i have that section painted black with oem rear valances on. Who needs back seats anyways,well except if someone has kids haha

Alexxx22

Look at my build thread, i have that section painted black with oem rear valances on. Who needs back seats anyways,well except if someone has kids haha
i see does look pretty nice, time to go buy plasti dip at home depot lol, too broke to get bumper painted lol