Allooo new acura owner

moezer

Wazzaa got me a 2000 se integra fun car! Got it mostly for work very clean for its age has a bit of rust on passenger rear wheel well and a gash on the driver door grinds in 5th tho so wired

So far things that have been done

New oil change
New exhaust manifold gasket
New spark plugs

Car had its clutch changed last year along with a timing belt at 200k has 240k now

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

moezer

Looks like you are off to a good start
Thanks, but this is my real fun car [emoji16]

The integra is pretty fun to drive too, and like every integra out there the rear trunk doesnt open with the switch gotta open it with the key

Noneed2Hate

Welcome, thank you for getting rid of those hideous euro tail lights on the Integra. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

moezer

Welcome, thank you for getting rid of those hideous euro tail lights on the Integra. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Lol, i would of kept them if the one side wasnt soo pealed and weathered inside but they arent me anyways haha

Had to replace the lower engine mounts, the car seems to be burning alot of oil but doesnt smoke tho, pulled the pulled again and all 4 seemed to be fine and not black

Also found this brace bar at the junk yard lol had to make my own end links tho as some one took those and left the rest lol

And installed a short shifter and a type r boot that my Neighbor gave me for free