Any Integra in Killeen

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Cupcake meet. Its pretty big, if you have a facebook look it up. 500+ cars showed up at the Austin meet.

integra2

Yeah i noticed you were selling your steering wheel on cl. Was gonna ask you about that. Im headed up to deepstage today to get my hood put on.
wassup man. ya i been bussy. i stil dont go the IM on!! it been raining liek 4-5 dyas straight. i keep trying to go to the Sprtockets to do it myself, but every dya i literaly wait 2 hours in line and then i cant do it. I need a space so i cna do it myself and a jack. im getting pissed off. ERR i wanna put it on sooo bad

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Oh man that sucks. I got my cf hood put on recently. Im pretty excited. Im getting a reinvestment bonus some time this month or Apr and Im going to boost my car. Its going to be legit. My buddy and i are going to that car meet again tomorrow at guitar center. Should be there around 8ish. And yeah that thing in Apr sounds legit. Ill go to it. I just need to get the info

integra2

Oh man that sucks. I got my cf hood put on recently. Im pretty excited. Im getting a reinvestment bonus some time this month or Apr and Im going to boost my car. Its going to be legit. My buddy and i are going to that car meet again tomorrow at guitar center. Should be there around 8ish. And yeah that thing in Apr sounds legit. Ill go to it. I just need to get the info
i might go out there. but i heard alot of people arent going ne more? But idk. if peopel go ill down :D

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Man you should have gone. There was a good amount of tegs and people who were actually conversating as well. I met alot of people. Ill be there again in two weeks. Hopefully you come out. I also got a clubintegra sticker for you if u want it. I ordered one and they sent me 2

integra2

Man you should have gone. There was a good amount of tegs and people who were actually conversating as well. I met alot of people. Ill be there again in two weeks. Hopefully you come out. I also got a clubintegra sticker for you if u want it. I ordered one and they sent me 2
yea man. good to hear from u. Im for sure goign soon. But the installing the new IM really messed my car up. Ruined all my valve cover paint, had anti freeeze and fuel all over the bay. My car was trashed. haha took me about 5-6 days to finish but i FINALLY am done. I still have a small idle problem but I hope to fix it soon. But next time ill be ready. I already switched out my black interior and made my door panels red. so ill be ready .
i messaged u my number once to i tihkn?

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Naw man i don't have your number. Ill be going again on the 30th. I ordered my rim payday and will have them on next week so that's my next upgrade. Im waiting for my reenlistment bonus to come cause I've decided Im going to boost my car in Apr. Im pretty freaking excited. I won't be running any more than 9psi though. My teggy is still my daily.

integra2

Naw man i don't have your number. Ill be going again on the 30th. I ordered my rim payday and will have them on next week so that's my next upgrade. Im waiting for my reenlistment bonus to come cause I've decided Im going to boost my car in Apr. Im pretty freaking excited. I won't be running any more than 9psi though. My teggy is still my daily.
thats whats up . Im gonna boost one day. But waiting to get the engine rebuild. Then it will be healthy :D im already at 150k

KTX95GSR

Lets see if I can get this page rekindled. So who all is from the Killeen, Harker Heights, Copperas Cove, Temple area?