Any Integra in Killeen

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
I went last night at around 730 and there was about 40 cars. By 8 there was alot more. Normally there is 250ish cars there supposedly but there was a big meet up in Austin so about half the cars were gone. Ill be back up there Friday at the guitar center around 8. Hopefully some of y'all will show up

integra2

I went last night at around 730 and there was about 40 cars. By 8 there was alot more. Normally there is 250ish cars there supposedly but there was a big meet up in Austin so about half the cars were gone. Ill be back up there Friday at the guitar center around 8. Hopefully some of y'all will show up
badass. cool man. i wish i would had this earlier. But can nebody in temple/hood/killeen help me install my valve springs? I read alot on how and stuff. but i want somebody experienced teach me/help.
thx 254-247-9123

integra2

I would help but i wouldn't really know what im doing...
this must be a highly skilled thing to do? Cause ive asked integra freaks aroudn my area and they are scared to do it. and it seems like nobody in the world knows how :(
I mean i learned from youtube, but i dont trust myself. ughh. help!

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
I've never really done anything but change my own breaks and change out an oil cooler. This integra is my first toy that i intend to do work myself.

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Im headed back to the meet at guitar center this Friday Feb 17th. I should be there around 730-8ish in my green teg with a dark green passenger door. My buddy in a blue wrx will be there with me as well. I hope to see some other teg there as well.

integra2

Im headed back to the meet at guitar center this Friday Feb 17th. I should be there around 730-8ish in my green teg with a dark green passenger door. My buddy in a blue wrx will be there with me as well. I hope to see some other teg there as well.
i was there last week. around 8. i didnt see any other tegs though. I saw 1,2 240s and 3-5 civics. i was across them. maybe tomorrow ill se u? I got all black integra 95

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Im pretty positive i don't have an airbag in mine. Lol. I found old instructions to a momo wheel under that back seats so i know its been swapped at least 1 other time in its life and i can push the center in pretty far.

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
So i have staff duty again Friday. Its pretty lame. So i won't be there. But hey convince the people to change its location to ft hood bldg 10005 parking lot and ill be there for sure. Lol