Any Integra in Killeen

Dustin P.

WFOriders
I live in Killeen and looking to see how many Integras in the Killeen area. There is a car meet every Friday at Target parking lot in Harker Heights. Starts around 630pm. I drive a Dark Red DA one steels. Hope to see some of y'all there is there is any. LOL

integra2

I live in Killeen and looking to see how many Integras in the Killeen area. There is a car meet every Friday at Target parking lot in Harker Heights. Starts around 630pm. I drive a Dark Red DA one steels. Hope to see some of y'all there is there is any. LOL
Yo whats good.
Im in killeen/.fort hood.
Been going to the junk yard lately. Target huh. is that the one by the movie theatre? how is the car show?
-pc

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
I live out in Georgetown but work at hood. Just picked up my first integra yesterday. I crossed over from the dark side (FR). Ill come out but only after i get a muffler put on! Currently my car is extra loud and annoying.

integra2

im down to go, but i just got full exhaust and cold air intake. idk if i can show nething haha. but id like to see peoples cars

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Nothing says you have to have a fully built car to hang, lol. I'm going so I can meet other people with similiar interests and get some ideas for my own build. I'll be there the last friday of jan, should have a muffler on by then.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Once it warns up I'm sure they will find a new spot. They always take a break in the winter.

An I'm not sure when the next cupcake meet is but I want to go, I've missed all of the previous ones.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I never made it to any of the cupcake meets either, I had a few friends go and they all told me its better than the rkc meets.

I never really thought the palladium was a good venue anyway, its trashy.

integra2

I went on Jan 13, 2012. (friday) at 6:30. i stayed about til 6:50. nobody was there. I drove around the area.
FACT: there is no car show as said.
oh well, i got some chick fil a "D

Last edited:

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
Yesterday i was at the muffler shop off of bus 190 and meet a dude with a super clean turboed crx and i asked him about where people meet up. He said that at 7 at the guitar center on fridays people meet up. This Friday (03 Feb) he's going to be thee in a black turboed integra and ill be there as well In my green ls with a dark green passenger door XP at around 730-745. Hope to see some of y'all there