Any MD/VA peeps?

B20TURBOVTEC

yo i'm in laurel, md...........i'll try to keep up with you all as far as a meet or cruising. anybody in here go to rockville on fridays at barnes???

King45

$KeepItPushin$
Im in Baltimore....... Im up with meeting somewhere

heykosal

Angkorian
i wanna meet somewhere scenic. like someplace on the potomac? get some good pics cruise a little? any suggestions?

heykosal

Angkorian
lets meet at great falls. i dont really remember what its like there, i havent been there since i was young. is there like a good spot anywhere? who is more familiar with any part of that place?

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
DC in the house

Im down for what ever, I hang with my peeps in culpeper area hanginf at my peeps shop.

But lets not put off till really cold weather hits us.

gofastgokart99

The Red Barron
I would like to invite ANY Maryland Integra/RSX owners to a meet/cruise. The meet will be held May 10th @ the Annapolis Mall. Following the meet some of the memebers will be cruising to Ocean City for the evening and next day. The meeting @ the Annapolis Mall will take place between 8:30 A.M. and 11 A.M. We will meet at the TOP of the parking garage oustide of Borders. We are meeting at the Mall because it is centrally located to Rt. 50 and the Bay Bridge, making it easier for those interested to find it if they are from from Northern or Southern MD. IF you are interested please PM me. Let me know if you are in for the meet, the cruise, or both. Please, if you say you are in, make sure you have no conflitcing prioriteis as we are trying to get this as organized as possible.

Thankyou,

Garrett (gofastgokart@gmail.com)

IntegraC05

you guys should come to the UMD Meet, at university of maryland may 4th, sunday at 12 pm i'm meeting people at 1030 am at george mason university to cruise to umd, if you want to cruise (chill) be at mason no later then 1030 am at k lot, look up patriot center for an easy way to get directions.