Any MD/VA peeps?

phatintegra

Banned
I'm North of Baltimore in the burbs....
... but Work in Silver Spring.
How is the drive :lol:

It sucks in the opposite direction since I live in Silver Spring and work in Severn and I hate it. I'm getting out of that area soon. I'm in a job transition back to my old company.

ACJett

Enthusiast
Drive sucks ass unless you time it right. Luckily I work for the gov and have a pretty lenient schedule as far as when I show up/leave. I'm on the road by 5/5:30 and in Silver Spring by 6/6:30. This allows me to leave by 3 which puts me just ahead of rush hour. Now if I'm running late....... :hithead:

do.work

we could drive out just past frederick md into the wide open mountain roads... not much traffic up there....

phatintegra

Banned
Drive sucks ass unless you time it right. Luckily I work for the gov and have a pretty lenient schedule as far as when I show up/leave. I'm on the road by 5/5:30 and in Silver Spring by 6/6:30. This allows me to leave by 3 which puts me just ahead of rush hour. Now if I'm running late....... :hithead:
That's really cool to work for the gov. I start my new job (gov contractor) in couple of weeks near Tyson Mall. I'm moving out that way once I find a place. My wife wants to move out there anyway since she works near Crystal City.

aho

prepare for some nasty traffic ever in the tyson area... I use to work right next to the mall and i lived in springfield. Always took me at least 1 hr to get home

RenGSR

From MD here,.

Last edited:

RenGSR

Which one of you was the black integra I ran with tint/exhaust in glen burnie the other day? :D

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
GSR goes into Honda today. No one can isolate the issue so dealer it is. Anyone know any shop hook ups in the York, PA down to Towson area?