anyone actually ride bicycles?

Nick_C78

I actually used to race BMX competitively for many years. Until I jacked up my shoulder for life(Thoracic outlet syndrome). Which led to wanting to race cars instead. The Last bike I used to race(and still own) was a Freeagent Speedway.

Oh the good ol days..

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Damn cool shit, sucks about your shoulder. I crashed 3 times in one year on my bike already. 2 rain related, dislocated my knee cap and last doored, stretched rotator cuff. But love to ride cops don't bother me when i break the speed limit haha

Nick_C78

Thanks man. Yeah I read about you getting doored, that sucks. How is your shoulder and knee? Both are injuries I have had before so I feel your pain...literally.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Thanks man. Yeah I read about you getting doored, that sucks. How is your shoulder and knee? Both are injuries I have had before so I feel your pain...literally.
Knee get hot when I ride for long periods of time, and shoulder was like 1.5 months ago still recovering, using light 1-2 pound weights to get stability again and tera bands

Mercercountyeg

Knee get hot when I ride for long periods of time, and shoulder was like 1.5 months ago still recovering, using light 1-2 pound weights to get stability again and tera bands
I feel for ya! Ive had 1 knee surgery and waiting for a few more. Apparently i have some rare injury with my cartilage.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I feel for ya! Ive had 1 knee surgery and waiting for a few more. Apparently i have some rare injury with my cartilage.
Yeah man, I tell people i prefer getting my knee or ankle trashed b4 my shoulder or hands. Cant really work on my car because I'll forget an injured then back to square one. Did a 27 mile round trip bike ride, that was awesome. Just need to be ready for April, 28 mile midnight marathon ride.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
K2 good brand. Seat looks unconfortable, I always us this seat Charge Bucket, its a Turbo replica. Its not hard and not too soft.

mohawk42s

K2 good brand. Seat looks unconfortable, I always us this seat Charge Bucket, its a Turbo replica. Its not hard and not too soft.

Its a great entry lvl bike... I got it for $250 from a doctor who rode it twice and said the frame was to big for him(its a large and he is 5'9") im having to get used to the big ass 29er wheels. Makes the turn radius a lot bigger. Also im seeing a learning curve for clip in shoes. I busted my ass hard on a climb yesterday before I took that picture. Yes the saddle is straight poop... Looking to get a new one and haven't found which one i want.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Yeah I us toe cages and straps, one day I'll get me some SPD pedals like that but not in a rush.

because then you got this guy, lmao, friend just laughs at him

[YOUTUBE="SPD Pedal Fail"]4Yqw4c0Iu6M[/YOUTUBE]