anyone actually ride bicycles?

the second one. lol!

tomorrow, my coworker is bringing in his thule roof rack with kayak mount for a jetta for me. bought it for $150. gonna need the clips, mount feet and bike mount. i have a feeling this is gonna cost quite a bit. at least imma put it to use rather than looks like what most fools do.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.
Now you need to paint it to look like your car like I'm gonna do :p. I wish I bought local's when he was selling but didn't want one at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

paint the roof rack?

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.
Bike.
I think I'm going to paint the frame silver, wheels white, the wrap parts in purple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just picked this up a month or so ago as an alternative form of exercise since I missed riding so much and I'm 30 now. It's a new leftover 2012 Felt Ethic. 14mm axles, SST ORYG, 3 piece crank set, 25 tooth sproket up front and 9 in the rear.

I used to ride a lot. I built 2 bikes from the ground up. I had a 26" Blk Mrkt Riot which weighted 26lbs suspension and 24lbs rigid.

Then I had my United Mothership (the heaviest bmx frame at the time). It weighed in a high 19s

And when I sold it.

Unfortunately I really messed my knee up and had to sell them both. I parted them out so no one had my bikes.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I've got a Giant Yukon 26" hardtail mountain bike, WTB inner and outer locking grips, WTB Velociraptor tires, Shimano Diore derailleurs, and a Manitou front fork. This bike can climb through anything. I've done uphills over wet roots, thick mud, slick rocks, and sand and never got stopped because I lost grip. I've also gone 39.7 mph downhill (according to my bike computer) with that setup. I need to get some pics of my bike.

VigLink badge