Anyone in Michigan

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
thats not too far away im about 35 min north westish of detriot near pontiac. i know one other guy with a teg and hes not on ci.
do you go to the Woodward dream cruise ever?

DC2Slpr

hey whats up guys., jus moved to boring MI ., where no one does anything during the winter lol
wheres the chillin spot? im at the south part of MI.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
the chillin spot is inside. during the summer woodward ave. has got something going on almost every weekend, unless you board/ski, i go to alpine valley every now and then

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
just letting the michigan people know, every friday/saturday there are meets through xceedspeed.com (detroit based car forum) on woodward near Duggans Irish Pub. first one is this friday(18th(if theres no rain)) and a nice turnout is expected (somewhere around 200 cars) if you dont know where duggans is i suggest you find out cause their food kicks ass

turdgirl

Heyo...from Plymouth, MI. Wanted to say hello to the Michiganders on here. Id love to know whats going on in the area andfind some kickass things to do so if anyone knows of anything let me know! Thanks

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Some of my cousins live in the Plymouth/Canton area. During the winter there is not much to do....well in the summer there is not too much to do either. Woodward ave is usually the big meeting spot for anything car related

myfirstacura

Yep I am from Michigan and still going about in the lower section of michigan, in the hillsdale area to be exact.. I have two integras right now. Both LS' one is the 91 nicknamed the Honey Badger and the 94 which I bought for my wife. Both were bought really cheap and I am hooked on the Integras and my kids just love the sound of the Badger...lol

obeyjdm

im in wayne county maybe we can cruise together to a jdm meet ... by the wey is there even any in sw michigan around the area?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
im in wayne county maybe we can cruise together to a jdm meet ... by the wey is there even any in sw michigan around the area?
There is another forum ( xceedspeed.com ) that is more local, they usually post big meets up there. During the summer there are weekly "meets" (50-75 cars) on Woodward Ave. by Potbelly's and by the triangle where Old Woodward joins back up with new Woodward. There is also the OMFGWTFJDMBBQ at Kensington which is held during the summer (500 cars, maybe more). Anything else is usually pretty small. My friend with an Impreza RSTI will sometimes get some other Subaru people together over the summer.

I drive a white Miata now, decided to sell the teg.