Anyone Want to go to the Track?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I signed up for the Horse Thief Mile Event with Speed Ventures on the 29th of this month. It's on a saturday. If anyone is down to go, PM for details.

What: Horse Thief Mile open track event
When: Saturday, March 29, 2008
Where: Willow Springs International Raceway
Track: Horse Thief Mile

Address: 3500 75th St W
Rosamond, CA 93560

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That track looks awesome!

Did you pay $130 to run there?
Yes I did. It's a pretty mild track. Perfect for beginners like myself. I plan on driving at the Streets of Willow the next time I hit the track. Start off at easier tracks and work my way up. HTM is supposed to be like a touge track. So I know it'll be fun! I can't wait!

hell yeah lots of turns.
It's really not that many. You should see Buttonwillow Raceway. More corners and a bit on the intermediate/advanced side. I wanna go there in the summer.

Last edited:

kcombs

GS=goes slow
just don't push her to hard and end up in the ditch.
my brother did that good thing his race car is not a street car lol.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
just don't push her to hard and end up in the ditch.
my brother did that good thing his race car is not a street car lol.
Yeah, I'm planning to drive the DB8 pretty casually since it'll be my first time. I just wanna know how she reacts on the track. Gotta walk before I can run. Thanks for the tip Koree.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Lots of 180 degree turns. Are those as sharp as what the map shows? It looks as if that you can get some great entry and exit speed out of all those turns.

I'm kinda jealous.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Lots of 180 degree turns. Are those as sharp as what the map shows? It looks as if that you can get some great entry and exit speed out of all those turns.

I'm kinda jealous.
Yup. The map is 100% accurate. Remember American Touge for Best Motoring? It's the same track they used.