^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
What do you guys think of the new CI Logo...I feel it doesn't have the aggressiveness anymore in he type face that was chosen for its final output. :(

R13

The other asshole
Wtf!?

They changed the logo but they can't update the banner?

Meh, I still have the old version on my car, That's the only one I care about. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Horror movie suggestions, Rainy day, HomoIntegra made me watch Annabelle, It wasn't too bad, Go!

I only go on these binges like twice a year and I never discuss movies so idkwtf's out there that's worth watching.

R13

The other asshole
I'll check it out, Watching The Conjuring now, That doll is pretty f***ing funny. :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Horror movie suggestions, Rainy day, HomoIntegra made me watch Annabelle, It wasn't too bad, Go!

I only go on these binges like twice a year and I never discuss movies so idkwtf's out there that's worth watching.
Have you ever seen the human centipede? The sequel makes the first movie look like a normal movie, second one will definitely fuck with your head.

R13

The other asshole
Holy shit, He's alive.

Thought you moved out into the woods where there's no internet to find bigfoot or some shit. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Mingle you filthy lurkers, Nobody likes the weird new kid sitting in the back of class eating glue sticks.

R13

The other asshole
Not acceptable, Mingle, We're all assholes but most of us are funny assholes. :lol:

Noneed2Hate

Only my mommy can tell me what to do! real talk though, for my manual swap they used my auto ECU and cluster, should I bother getting a legit manual cluster and ECU?