^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

R13

The other asshole
ECU I assume should be fine if it's running like it should.

Cluster is preference, Keeping the stock one allows you to keep up with the cars actual miles, but a nice itr cluster or something would be sweet too. :D

Noneed2Hate

ECU I assume should be fine if it's running like it should.

Cluster is preference, Keeping the stock one allows you to keep up with the cars actual miles, but a nice itr cluster or something would be sweet too. :D
yeah, the only thing that annoys me is my ABS light and CEL are both on constantly and is annoying the hell out of me :p It's like "bro you have no transmission wtf" and I'm like "silly computer, stfu"

I have a GSR cluster but the ECU didn't like it :p

R13

The other asshole
Sounds like the ECU is gonna give issues, Might be better off getting a manual ecu.

Hopefully the shop didn't do half assed work. :roll:

Noneed2Hate

Sounds like the ECU is gonna give issues, Might be better off getting a manual ecu.

Hopefully the shop didn't do half assed work. :roll:
definitely will in the near future, it drives fine so that's good enough for now :p

The shop I took it too is squared away, they took a lot of price in their work and gave me options (it was either use the auto, or put in a new harness, which wasn't financially sound for me at that moment)

R13

The other asshole
Gotcha. As long as it's in working order right now it can be corrected later. :thumbs up

Noneed2Hate

just curious what rpm range you guys usually shift up at with a stock GSR tranny, still trying to figure this thing out a bit.

But I think my 3rd gear is f***ed, it grind at like 3k-3.5k when shifting up (being nice and slow with the shifting too, not trying to speed race) Occasionally it will shift nicely, downshifting there is no grind.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
just curious what rpm range you guys usually shift up at with a stock GSR tranny, still trying to figure this thing out a bit.

But I think my 3rd gear is f***ed, it grind at like 3k-3.5k when shifting up (being nice and slow with the shifting too, not trying to speed race) Occasionally it will shift nicely, downshifting there is no grind.
Sounds like synchros are going out. I used to shift around 3-3.5k with no grind. Try shifting at higher rpms and play around with full throttle, half throttle, etc. I would only grind by accident, if myshifting was faster than my feet :oops: