The other asshole
Cluster's kinda cool :lol:

Would be better if the faceplate was black instead of silver

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Cluster's kinda cool :lol:

Would be better if the faceplate was black instead of silver
Yeah, the cluster was on point

Is it just me or do I always see a JRSC on a riced out Integra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because JRSC was the s***. Almost reliable as a turbo :lol:

Someone should buy that just to save that swap lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would, but i need a pick up truck. Got hired on as a maintenance for my apartment complex and 3 others. The previous maintenance doesnt know how to fix s***. Here is one of the apartments i have to fix. Wonderful hack job on a 2nd floor deck smh

The patch job

The damage the previous guy try to hide

Under the deck

Not sure how this piece is being held. The upper is covered by the rug with another board covering it :lol:

Under the rug :(

R13

The other asshole
Bringing it back

If you’re an OG raise your dick, or tits, whichever you happen to have.

Alternatively you can raise both if that’s an option, I know the times have changed :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Holy shit, it’s been a year and a half since the last post here? Wonder if Keanu still has to deal with those shitty apartments :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Anyone else had the pleasure of getting this fucking flu shit that’s been going around?

R13

The other asshole
I’m so god damn pissed off today

Yesterday I was finally getting better, doctor prescribed me a nasal spray because my nose started running so much it dehydrated me... cocksucker didn’t mention it would dry me out like fucking brake cleaner

So now I haven’t slept (couldn’t actually, last night was fucking miserable) my throat is full of thick yellow snot, voice is gone, breathing hurts, swallowing hurts, and I’ve effectively got a sinus infection to go with the remnants of the flu that made me unable to go celebrate mine and my gf’s first full year together.

If I end up in the hospital because of that useless cunt doctor I’m suing that asswipe for everything he owns, don’t fucking take your spoiled rich ass to medical school and become a doctor for money when you know damn well you don’t wanna help anyone.

7 days of being no better than when I start, and I guess you could say I’m sick of this shit :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Holy s***, it’s been a year and a half since the last post here? Wonder if Keanu still has to deal with those s***ty apartments :lol:
Nope. I retired from doing maintenance back in Jan. 2017

Didn’t he get a house and start a lawn care thread? :lol:
I didnt buy a house. I was working on my parents yard. Last yrs weather sucked donkey balls and the drought killed half the lawn :evil:

Anyone else had the pleasure of getting this f***ing flu s*** that’s been going around?
Not me. I started to get the sniffles and cough, but I was popping pills. Vitamin C, Multi-Vita, Niacin B+, and Green Tea extracts. Killed it before it took my body to hell

If I end up in the hospital because of that useless c*** doctor I’m suing that asswipe for everything he owns, don’t f***ing take your spoiled rich ass to medical school and become a doctor for money when you know damn well you don’t wanna help anyone.
How else do you think he has to pay for is debt. If he fixes you to health, you wouldnt come back. He needs repeating customers :lol: