apexi n1 for g3's.. diff. mount angles?

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
hey everybody...

so for the longest time now i've been looking at pictures of people here on c.i., t.i., and other random forum sites about pictures of how the apexi n1 catback is mounted. for example, is angled up? out? slanted? etc.

i've paid attention to who says that its the full cat-back, and who says its just the muffler welded on to their liking. what confuses me is that there are still many threads out there of people who still arent exactly sure...

through all the pictures i've seen of the FULL CAT-BACK, the mounting differs. its either angled up, or straight out.

i have a 00 gsr, and i just wanna make sure i know before buying one. btw, i'm also looking at the megan cat-back due to piping size (2.5") and its mounting style (up and angled out).

any help is appreciated!

MrGurley

************5-0
nice avatar!! haha!! you know my stance on the exhaust situation haha and im pretty sure that the catback is setup the same as the megan drift spec

Last edited:

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i used to have one on my 01 GSR. angled out a little bit it was a full catback. It was getting too loud so i sold it and bought an RSR.