Apexi N1 vs RS*R ExMag

sOuL

which exaust should i get? i plan on going boost eventually but for now im just gonna getta header, been looking n2 DC 4-1 and the ITR 4-1. and i want a good set up..not sure if im making any sense lol but i want a exaust that performs good with and without boost.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
if your going boost, dont get a header, you will have to sell it anyways...save that 2-3 hundred for boost. you will loose a hundred or so reselling it. i'm guessing your going with the 2.5" catback. that would suck for boost. either way if your gonna go boost. u have to get a 3". dont wanna end up like m y friend. 2.5" is too restrictive for boost

but out of the 2, i would go with the N1

sOuL

MoJoJoJo said:
if your going boost, dont get a header, you will have to sell it anyways...save that 2-3 hundred for boost. you will loose a hundred or so reselling it. i'm guessing your going with the 2.5" catback. that would suck for boost. either way if your gonna go boost. u have to get a 3". dont wanna end up like m y friend. 2.5" is too restrictive for boost

but out of the 2, i would go with the N1
ok cool thanx, its gonna be a while till i can go boost

1329itr00

Type R
i would wait also and just save it for your future set up just put the cash on the side ya know... i'm saving for my setup in a hatch or crx hopefully so i'm gonna stop buying things for the teg

GSRacer01

N1 baby, i dont have boost....plan on getting it, but not netime soon. but for now, i love the sound of the N1. its deep and not like those fartcans and shit. plus...it looks nice on a teg heh

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I have the N1 exhaust and it sounds good but I would definetly trade it for the RS-R. Its much more throaty imo.