April 2010 ROTM Winner: Daybid

chrisjames

chrisjames
so so so so nice dude:thumbs up
i like the hood but i'm not really sure whats goin on with it, i've never seen a fit like that

Daybid

Dump or Die.
so so so so nice dude:thumbs up
i like the hood but i'm not really sure whats goin on with it, i've never seen a fit like that
ahha really ?? i thought people knew about it.. its just a hood spacer for looks... and somewhat helps me leak the hot air.

Daybid

Dump or Die.
Im liking the look of the hood spacer on certain angles, at first I thought it opened reverse.
thanks it would be quite interesting if it did open like that haha.. itd remind me of my dads old supra celica

IXsokudo

Rock that hood how you like. It's ur style. Hehe I see ur feet in the first pick that shit is funny.
I voted you for ROTM. good luck. let's see some of those suspension parts on now and powder coat them
rims bronze.

Daybid

Dump or Die.
Rock that hood how you like. It's ur style. Hehe I see ur feet in the first pick that shit is funny.
I voted you for ROTM. good luck. let's see some of those suspension parts on now and powder coat them
rims bronze.
Hahaha yeah my friend pointed it out and i was like fuhhh.. oh well just picked up my comptech lip today, and trying to polish my rims but its not going as i wanted to .. so i might just get them blasted and either deep bronze or purple as coy likes :}

Daybid

Dump or Die.
Hahahahahahahah. i had one then somone peeled it halfway off.. and i lost my other one :[