Are the XcessMotors Lip and Baysonr ITR Lip the same?

Jackhammer

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I'm not exactly sure on this either. I do know that ebay shops do use the wrong pictures for a lot of their lips. For example, I bought one from Xcess motors a while ago that was a Spoon rep. for the 98-01 car, and they are actually using a picture of my car for the same lip, but the ad says it's a 94-97 lip.

However, I do know that if you want a lip that looks just like an OEM ITR lip, check out jdmsh*t.com (you actually have to replace the * with the I, the forum blocks it out) that's the lip I currently have and it looks just like OEM.

I was looking at getting a BaysonR lip for a long time and they were always out of stock.

EDIT: I found the ebay listing. That's my car in the pic. definitely with the 98-01 bumper. but the ad says its for a 94-97. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACURA-INTEGRA-94-97-DC2-JDM-SPOON-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-PU-/130818701336?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model:Integra&hash=item1e7566f818&vxp=mtr
AD:

Original pic:

Last edited:

Jackhammer

Guess i'm going to have to go with the jdmsh!t lip or risk it and hope the xcess lip is a good replica.

dlo253

go to ebay, find the cheapest of the style that you want. If it don't fit right exchange til one does. Or return it, and remember... Just about anything on ebay is covered by ebay buyer protection along with paypal. Damn near fool proof.

Jackhammer

So i decided to go with the XcessMotor lip, and it'll be here in like a week hopefully it'll be a good replica.

Jackhammer

So i got the lip already and i couldn't be happier with it, as it is a legit itr replica and not one of those crappy ctr looking ones. I have decided that i'm going to paint it black so that it sorta matches my sideskirts, but i was wondering if there is a certain black paint code you guys would reccomend?

96LSteg

Jemel
I'm not exactly sure on this either. I do know that ebay shops do use the wrong pictures for a lot of their lips. For example, I bought one from Xcess motors a while ago that was a Spoon rep. for the 98-01 car, and they are actually using a picture of my car for the same lip, but the ad says it's a 94-97 lip.

However, I do know that if you want a lip that looks just like an OEM ITR lip, check out jdmsh*t.com (you actually have to replace the * with the I, the forum blocks it out) that's the lip I currently have and it looks just like OEM.

I was looking at getting a BaysonR lip for a long time and they were always out of stock.

EDIT: I found the ebay listing. That's my car in the pic. definitely with the 98-01 bumper. but the ad says its for a 94-97. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACURA-INTEGRA-94-97-DC2-JDM-SPOON-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-PU-/130818701336?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model:Integra&hash=item1e7566f818&vxp=mtr
AD:

Original pic:
thats crazy that they stole your pic and used it for advertisement lol

Jackhammer

So, any suggestions as to what shade of black i should paint the lip? Or can the shop just mix up a glossy black paint without a specific paint code?