August '12 ROTM Winner: XjoEnX

XjoEnX

XjoEnX's N/A 1999 Integra GS coupe awesomatic "Mack Daddy Denzel Mode"

Purpose of build: None, just want something nice to drive around in.

Engine:
AEM ITR cold air intake
Samurai_Blue super special cat converter
Comptech exhaust
Comptech battery tie down
NGK spark plug wires
NGK spark plugs

Exterior:
JDM OEM ITR metal front end conversion
OEM optional side skirts
OEM optional rear valences
OEM ITR spoiler
UKDM ITR taillights
Keyless sedan door handles
3% tint
K-light H.I.D.'s
Custom black painted roof
Custom black painted rear bumper vent and plate area
J's Racing replica carbon fiber air duct
APR GT3 carbon fiber mirrors

Suspension:
Volk TE-37 17x7.5 wheels
Yokohama Avid H4S 205/40/17
H&R Sport springs
KYB GR2 shocks
SPC front ball-joint camber kit
CUSCO ALC-40 carbon fiber front strut tower bar
CUSCO ALC-40 carbon fiber rear strut tower bar
JDM ITR 23mm rear sway bar
Comptech rear sub-frame brace and sway bar bushings
Function 7 lower control arms
ASR adjustable endlinks
ASR ITR sway bar inserts

Interior:
AP1 Honda S2000 black leather seats
Integra RS interior door lock delete
USDM ITR rear seats
'01 Spec USDM ITR armrest cover
'97 Spec USDM ITR gauge cluster w/ JDM ITR faux CF cover
USDM ITR driver side faux CF vent
'97 Spec USDM ITR amber clock
JDM ITR faux CF climate control
JDM ITR faux CF window switches
JDM ITR faux CF cupholder
JDM ITR faux CF ashtray
USDM ITR faux CF lighter surround
USDM ITR faux CF ashtray and lighter housing
USDM ITR faux CF shift bezel
JDM ITR red-stitched shift boot
RAZO RA93 QuickShift carbon fiber AT knob
NRG black short hub
NRG black quick release version 2.5
NRG quick lock
Personal Neo Grinta 330mm leather red-stitched steering wheel
DIY black duck canvas door panel inserts
Alpine CDE-133BT stereo
Broadway wide-view mirror

Last edited:

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Dam dude. I wanna enter but I need better pics :p looks great!

TheSkygun

looks to me like you achieved that goal.

does that steering wheel set up make it stick any further? and was it a challenge to get s2k seats to fit?

edit: i wanted to paint my roof black -.-

tork_sd89

Baywatch
You totally should enter man! You have one of the cleanest DCs I've seen!
It's gonna be a stiff competition for August then ;) haha and thank you! I love the progress on your car!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Comptech anus! Im deducting points for use of 'awesomatic' and taking a picture of wheels when stickers were upside down. :mrgreen: :thumbs up

XjoEnX

looks to me like you achieved that goal.

does that steering wheel set up make it stick any further? and was it a challenge to get s2k seats to fit?

edit: i wanted to paint my roof black -.-
It doesn't stick it all. I've had it for a long while now and there's still no loosening on any of the grooves. I recommend this kit to anyone just based on my own experience. But an upgrade would nice. I've been wanting that Sparco unit that Dylan has or the WorksBells unit that Thadya has. Both so sexy.

The S2K seats weren't difficult. All the bolts lined up perfectly with the Integra seat rails. The only issues that arose were having to drill new holes into the Integra seat pan to fit the hog rings in it. Gotta give huge credit to Dylan for cluing me in. I honestly wouldn't have done it without his advice. Paint your roof black. :thumbs up

It's gonna be a stiff competition for August then ;) haha and thank you! I love the progress on your car!
I love the element of competition!

XjoEnX

Comptech anus! Im deducting points for use of 'awesomatic' and taking a picture of wheels when stickers were upside down. :mrgreen: :thumbs up
LOL. You hater. I gotta get on it with some new wheel decals though. Been contemplating between black and blue now. "Awesomatic" is my special word. Hahaha

TheSkygun

i want to since its faded, and my wing(white -.-) did you just do it yourself with a can?

nice and seeing how you are still alive and wheel still on there adds to comfort, main excuse i want one is : looks cleaner and appears to come closer to you then stock set up where if you have the seat all the way back and reclined a bit you have your arms stretched to reach.

can see you put a lot of time into your car, and it has paid off big time.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
hahaha the photo looks so good but you let the small detail slip your eye... its not like were professionals anyway. I would probably havent even thought about it til after i reviewed photos because i have no stickers and never give it thought.

This is one of those rare times when 17's look good on our cars. Could use more slam though but its at a very driveable height.

Last edited:

XjoEnX

i want to since its faded, and my wing(white -.-) did you just do it yourself with a can?

nice and seeing how you are still alive and wheel still on there adds to comfort, main excuse i want one is : looks cleaner and appears to come closer to you then stock set up where if you have the seat all the way back and reclined a bit you have your arms stretched to reach.

can see you put a lot of time into your car, and it has paid off big time.
Mine was painted at a shop. The s2k seats are super comfy and easy to get used to. The only other difference I've noticed about them is they're a little lower than the factory seat, but not too drastic a difference.

hahaha the photo looks so good but you let the small detail slip your eye... its not like were professionals anyway. I would probably havent even thought about it til after i reviewed photos because i have no stickers and never give it thought.

This is one of those rare times when 17's look good on our cars. Could use more slam though but its at a very driveable height.
Thanks Tom! <3 I do want to drop it a little lower. Maybe another .5 max and get the fenders rolled.