B20 Block with B16 Head

Mag13

New to the Interga game. I jusy purchased a 94 Integra gsr. The guy I bought it from said it had a B20 block and b16 head. Im having to rebuild the enitre car. Starting with the motor. My main question is what parts will fit. When I do a search for parts it only gives me options for b18b or b18c. Are parts interchangeable between b16 series and b18? Im going completely off what I was told though. Is there a way to identify what head I have to confirm that it is a b16? Any help would be great.

Winki

Undercover mod
Yes there is a stamped number on the head. If I remember correctly the b16 will be a PR3 stamp. Lots of B series parts are interchangeable. Guess it depends on what you are trying to buy.

Mag13

Motor was ran without oil. So im having to rebuild the motor. So pistons,valves,valve springs,etc.

Winki

Undercover mod
Are you going to sleeve it? Get a new bottom end? Need new crank? If it was ran without oil there is a chance the bottom end is toast and you will need a new bottom end. If you are just going to throw parts at it then you will need to put proper pistons and rods in the proper block. Most of you head still will be interchangeable.

Check this out for mix and matching b stuff.

Also be sure to dig into honda-tech. Much more established forum.