Bad Biddy's 95 Integra LS Build 56k No Way

bad biddy

Well i bought this integra 4 years ago. Right away i put a body kit on and had it painted..... done by a s***ty painter. Paint started peeling and cracking. It was just a complete mess. I decided to get rid of the body kit and put the oem bumpers back on.

Well after all that is said and done and 4 years later I have 1. New struts/ Springs, 2. Rims, 3. Exhaust, 4. Intake, 5. A almost complete built gsr motor for boost, 6. Almost complete pieced together turbo kit by yours truly.

I completely love this car but as soon as I saw some rust/ rust bubbles starting to form i knew i needed to take action.

Here is a picture of the car before I started the restoration.

Here is the spot that completly kills me

Well I started the dissembly

Got the bumper and front headlights off.

Tailights out and for you folks who didn't notice i "deleted" my rear wiper.

Pics of spoiler and wiper removal.

Last person that removed the spoiler must have cut the wires because they were just electrical taped on there. So I soldered them together and retaped the whole thing. Dont have pics of the new tape job.

Started wet sanding the front bumper

I have NEVER done body work before. Here i tried using some bondo on the front bumper :)

My head lights are in terrible shape. As in scratches, fills with water when it rains, and there is always moisture build up on the inside. Well i heard about baking the lights in a oven so i decided to try it.

Here is what they looked like on the outside.

I covered a pan with aluminum foil and heated the oven to 400 degrees. Placed the headlight in there for about 3-4 mins so the seal becomes sticky.

I pryed them open with a butter knife.

I then began wet sanding them.

I then bought Mother's Power Restoration kit.

Here is the end result from that work.

I have still yet to reseal them back up.

Last edited:

bad biddy

I started to wetsand the hood.

I decided to get out the wire brush and start at some of the rust spots i have.

I also removed the rear bumper along with basically all of the interior

Started cutting the rust out of the rear quarter panel

Also took the roof liner out because if I'm going to "delete" the rear wiper I'm going to go all the way and remove the rear sprayer too

I decided i might as well roll my fenders too incase i want to drop the teg any lower.

Rented it from my buddy for 25$ such a good deal.

Started putting Por15 rest preventative paint on a bunch of areas

In the spots i didnt completely cut out i used Por15 epoxy putty to help fill some spots in.

This stuff gets ROCK HARD! No joke. Its some tuff stuff thats for sure.

Started welding the new quarter panel in, all of the emblem holes shut, and the rear sprayer hole shut.

Got them covered in rust paint

Last edited: