Bay Area Monthly Meet!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If any of you have room, I may need someone to follow me to my house and take me back to the meet

JBCM12

It was nice to meet some of you guys. Meeting LSR was pretty sick, nice dudes. Kinda dipped quickly, my bad for that but I can't wait for the next one. Amiguel6 what happened? I met up with your brother

Amiguel6

He told me he couldn't make it because of work and then he texts me at 8:45 saying that he ended up going! I got mad haha

JBCM12

He told me he couldn't make it because of work and then he texts me at 8:45 saying that he ended up going! I got mad haha
He felt bad, especially since we talked. Wanted to go and get you but too far, he said he'd pick you up next time for sure

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I just pushed that rx7 for like a half mile. Fucking thing got rod knock and our tow strap broke twice. Crz put in work

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Lightspeed put it down though. We went to Mexico to run and mad max spanked that boosted Miata without spraying. He gave the Miata like a 5 car lead and still walked him

JBCM12

I just pushed that rx7 for like a half mile. f***ing thing got rod knock and our tow strap broke twice. Crz put in work

Its kinda ironic Jordan said he would be towing it home, everything alright? Didn't he just get that, damn I have all the towing stuff in the back of my truck

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
That was a huge turnout! I wish i would have stayed a bit longer and went with the LSR guys to hang out more but i was super sleepy!