Best coilovers for around 500?

DB8_Aaron

I want something that can get me lowered but yet ride nice... but not for a break neck price.. is it possible!?

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Buy koni yellows and ground control springs. Cost ya about 800, best bang for your buck imo. Don't cheap out on suspension. A few hundred extra will benifit you and the car in the long run.

SoundEfx

The only way to get good coilovers for that cheap is if they are used.
Then most likely they might need rebuilding.

zack11122

I heard them jdm ebay coils are a aggressive sick setup yo.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Function and Form type 1s are like $600. Based off reviews, they are good coil overs for daily driving.

slickdevil08

Yeah the truharts arnt bad for daileys either from what i read. Ive also seen people have good luck with yonaka coils

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah the truharts arnt bad for daileys either from what i read. Ive also seen people have good luck with yonaka coils
....................................................................................................................................................................... wut

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
There are some on Ebay called EMUSA coilovers for around $400 that I have read decent things about from people who actually used them on their cars. But if I were you, I would save up a little extra and go with a set up that has been proven to work well which is the Koni Yellows with GC springs. Good luck :)
- Aaron