Best head for a LS/VTEC

Winki

Undercover mod
PogKai said:
ITR head is better cause it has slight P&P, better cams, better lost motion assemblies. But i'd rather have a B16 and do some work with it. And if you're looking for compression.. the GS-R head will do better at that task.
What he said^^^
GSR has the higher compression and flows pretty much the same as B16.
But i think you should just get the head you get the best deal on give it a P&P and valve job and you have every thing else.

and yes ITR come stock with Dual valve springs

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
i dont think one person looked at my link, which is a shame because its very good actualley has real dynos of the JDM hihh headers, and some info on cams

Winki

Undercover mod
I checked out your link compaired b16a and B
A for effort wether N E ones cares or not

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Bigblock-B said:
What he said^^^
GSR has the higher compression and flows pretty much the same as B16.
But i think you should just get the head you get the best deal on give it a P&P and valve job and you have every thing else.

and yes ITR come stock with Dual valve springs
Did you see the pics on page one?, no dual prings on the ITR

Winki

Undercover mod
trust me,
no dual valve spring because that whas just a pic compairing outter valve springs.
ITR's have inner springs on intake and exhaust side.
and GSR have inner on one side, so they are half dual valve springs

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Bigblock-B said:
trust me,
no dual valve spring because that whas just a pic compairing outter valve springs.
ITR's have inner springs on intake and exhaust side.
and GSR have inner on one side, so they are half dual valve springs
Yeah youre right but those are sold separately, aint that a bitch

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Ok so since I already have all the components for the head, just get whichever one I can get a better deal on and get a P@P, since I already have a skunk I/M that doesn't really matter either I guess, cool. Oh hey thanks for that link Ominous, really good info on there.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea, I think I'm gonna have King Motorsports do alot of the work, I'ma give them a call today, I bought a bunch of parts from them, great customer service.