Best music to listen to?

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I know we all have different tastes, but I'm constantly searching for some good music that gets me in a quick driving mood. Not a racing mood, but a "I can totally beat you in a drag" mood. I usually listen to Tech9 or Linkin Park, but I need to branch out, that stuff's getting old.

94RS

No fucks given.
When I drive, I listen to everything from 3OH3 to the Beastie Boys, Sublime, The Offspring and Stanton Warriors.

Whenever I'm on the scoot taking a late night ride, I usually turn on Digitally Imported on my phone and listen to dubstep. (I have speakers in my helmet :mrgreen: )

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
When I drive, I listen to everything from 3OH3 to the Beastie Boys, Sublime, The Offspring and Stanton Warriors.

Whenever I'm on the scoot taking a late night ride, I usually turn on Digitally Imported on my phone and listen to dubstep. (I have speakers in my helmet :mrgreen: )
You wear your helmet for night cruises? Or are you talking about the track? That's cool about your helmet though :)

'94 Teg FTW.

treeafodo

Austin
Iron Maiden. Favourite band ever!

Metal - Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, Carach Angren, Arsis, Dethklok, Dimmu Borgir, Draconian, Enslaved, FinTroll, Megadeth, Slayer.

Symphonic Metal- Nightwish, Epica, Amorphis

Not metal, but still good. - Billy Talent, Bullet for my Valentine, A Day to Remember, Trivium

Chill- Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Modest Mouse (one of my favourites), Dinosaur Jr., The Rural Alberta Advantage (amazing band if you have that taste. Most people think it's weird), Set Your Goals, Silverstein, Smashing Pumpkins, Social Distortion, Reel Big Fish, Phoenix, Of Monsters and Men, The clash, Led Zeppelin, sum 41,blink 182,The gaslight anthem (again, awesome)

If you like anything just pm me I have tons more. :)

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Current Playlist:
D-Why <-- If you don't know who that is look him up.
Sam Lachow <--Same deal
Tyga
The Maine
The Cab
Florida Georgia Line

Don't we already have a "What are you listening to" thread?

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Current Playlist:
D-Why <-- If you don't know who that is look him up.
Sam Lachow <--Same deal
Tyga
The Maine
The Cab
Florida Georgia Line

Don't we already have a "What are you listening to" thread?
Yeah we might, when I typed in the thread title I only saw "What music do you listen to while you're racing" or something like that. It's close, but I was going for cruising music.

94RS

No fucks given.
You wear your helmet for night cruises? Or are you talking about the track? That's cool about your helmet though :)

'94 Teg FTW.
Old pic, the bike's changed a bit since then, but it's the only one that actually shows the helmet. The speakers are right above where the "KA" is in the logo on both sides.

He has a ruckus, His tegs out of order. :lol:
This ^ OP should click the link in my sig ;)

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Atlas Genius - Trojans
The Black Keys - little black submarines
My Chemical Romance - Vampires will never hurt you

MrGurley

************5-0
Linkin Park is always a win, New Fallout Boy, the Killers, Macklemore, hell even some Kesha

I treat driving add I do the gym, anything upbeat that I know some of the words to!

and when im just in a Fuck it cruise mood, radio of and the the engine do the work!!