Best Place To Buy

PioneerLS

Wheres the absolute best play to buy F&F type 1's? I want to be the jewiest jew possible and pinch all the pennies i can. Judge me.

Is mitch still doings deals? Anyone know the website with the cheapest price?

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Considering that the MSRP is already below $700, try and find a tuner shop around your area, some shops might have FnF type 1 on hand.....

PioneerLS

Theres no tunershop around here. I saw them on a website for 560$ but i dont remember where and i saw someone else say he got them for 540$ so thats why im asking.

Last edited:

Penten

Theres no tunershop around here. I saw them on a website for 560$ but i dont remember where and i saw someone else say he got them for 540$ so thats why im asking.
Got mine for 550 shipped JHPUSA on special

PioneerLS

They have them for 600 right now. Anyone else? I know theres a shop with them for 560 i used to have it opened in a tab but i cant find it in my history and i closed it.

PioneerLS

Seems decently legit, i just havent heard much of them. Thanks man. And yeah i realized that right after i posted it and corrected it, but theyre all the same price. If anyone else has anything to add about them please do!

Ill probably order within the next few days, but id love if more people had feedback. I couldnt find much.

EDIT: Actually after looking at jhpusa they have free shipping but they cost 600, and kspec has 560+55 for shipping. So its cheaper at jhp lol. Gonna go with them, i assume theyre good company as well?

Last edited:

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Would it still be as safe to order off ebay than jhp or some other official website?
No EBAY parts, you never know what you're gonna get....

Look for FREE SHIPPING, when buying online. You looking at spending 6 bills either way.

IMO, I would just save up and get a better setup than the FnF's....Suspension isn't something you should be a cheapskate about...again just my opinion from experience. :)

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!

PioneerLS

Yeah but only for little things. I imagine the 1 year warranty is to the manufacturer and not the seller so i assume i still get warranty and everything and a 14 or 30 day ebay warranty as well?

Penten

Yeah but only for little things. I imagine the 1 year warranty is to the manufacturer and not the seller so i assume i still get warranty and everything and a 14 or 30 day ebay warranty as well?
Not sure on the warranty but yes JHPUSA is legit ordered plenty from them. On the other hand as long as your not buying no name parts ebay is no different then any other site. I would go with the ebay sale and save money. Also if your just DDing F&F is fine.

Nick_C78

Some companies don't honor their warranties if you bought them from an ebay seller. I would go with jhp. They have good customer service and are heavily involved in the racing scene, which is what I look for.