beware this seller

I bought a bumper online but where was shipped. I just wanted to warn you guys about someone who constantly selling parts online in multiple forums. he has "mezurashi mob" decal on his windshield. I talked to other people that he done the same thing to. even though he's constantly active I havent heard no word. luckily I haven't seen him in this forums but just wanted everyone to keep a look and stay away from doing business with him

94RS

No fucks given.
If this person is ripping people off, then call out his username from the other forums.

Someone buying parts may not see their car to know who you're talking about :what:

If this person is ripping people off, then call out his username from the other forums.

Someone buying parts may not see their car to know who you're talking about :what:
not sure his username but i seen his car in other forums. heres a link to his facebook, he's on 605 forums and don't remember the other ones.

https://m.facebook.com/jdm.fam.7?tsid=0.18072262848727405&source=typeahead

I went there and below

Other
Facebook
Vin Diesel
Will Smith
Dwayne The Rock Johnson
Jason Statham

must be a fast n furious fan boy...lol

sorry to hear about the lost on this guy ripping you off.
ya it sucks but I just wanted to warn everyone because I know he's always posting parts for sale. I would of been nice adding the ukdm bumper to my collection with my jdm and usdm bumper with oem rear valance

94RS

No fucks given.
Didn't make the mistake of gifting him the money, did you?

VigLink badge