Biggest First Date Turnoffs

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
stinky, too much talk and not enough suck, always being competitive, thinking they're somehow equal to a man, funky ass, saggy t***, dumb sense of style, WEIGHT, speech patters, grammar of a 4 year old, weird nipples, hairy c*** or ass, complaining, saying something dumb about my car, owning a Celica, talking about an ex, asking too many questions, wanting a relationship and not shutting up about it, texting while I'm with them, blowin' up my phone when I dont' answer for two days, player hatin' on my life, stalking my whole llife on the boardwalk/internet, not interested in watching what I want all the time, doesn't keep up on the makeup and such, mentions the Notebook or Ryan Gosling, and I'm sure there are many more that I'll come back for
Being picky. lol.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Their voice. As a man I usually get to listen to my girlfriend a lot, and if a chick has an annoying voice...well GTFO.

BeatBox

Real Good!
stinky, too much talk and not enough suck, always being competitive, thinking they're somehow equal to a man, funky ass, saggy t***, dumb sense of style, WEIGHT, speech patters, grammar of a 4 year old, weird nipples, hairy c*** or ass, complaining, saying something dumb about my car, owning a Celica, talking about an ex, asking too many questions, wanting a relationship and not shutting up about it, texting while I'm with them, blowin' up my phone when I dont' answer for two days, player hatin' on my life, stalking my whole llife on the boardwalk/internet, not interested in watching what I want all the time, doesn't keep up on the makeup and such, mentions the Notebook or Ryan Gosling, and I'm sure there are many more that I'll come back for
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

for some reason that seems like its a list of what u have found in your past dates, sht had me laughing

OT- OG basically named my few, the worse one is the "blowing up my phone" and wanting to know what and where all the time.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
"i dont know" <------ that has to be the worst response ever! b****, give a nigga something to work with :cussing:
That's the worst fucking thing you can say to any one your trying to get with. That just shows that your not willing to think and your just being slutty.

itzrivera

dont get me wrong, i like le sluts and i dont mind less talking when it comes to just hooking up, shit thats a win in and of itself.
but when you are trying to find gf material, its just annoying to hear "idk"

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
dont get me wrong, i like le sluts and i dont mind less talking when it comes to just hooking up, s*** thats a win in and of itself.
but when you are trying to find gf material, its just annoying to hear "idk"
That's what I was trying to say, if you're gonna be my gf, you damn well better have something to talk about and not just be good at being on your knees.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
That's what I was trying to say, if you're gonna be my gf, you damn well better have something to talk about and not just be good at being on your knees.
my last gf was great at bending her knees, and staying on her back...it was a healthy relationship until she spoke. lmao.