Biggest First Date Turnoffs

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Let's hear 'em. Mine happened just the other night. One hour into the first date and the girl is talking about how she's going to be transferring colleges next fall...and how that was good because she would be closer to me. There was more along the same lines of how it was going to be in the future. I've known you for 1 hour and you're planning out our relationship a year from now? :nono:

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
When they choose a long movie and start yawning near the end of it. B*tch, you chose the movie now deal with it.

More time to cuddle though so I guess that makes up for it.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
stinky, too much talk and not enough suck, always being competitive, thinking they're somehow equal to a man, funky ass, saggy tits, dumb sense of style, WEIGHT, speech patters, grammar of a 4 year old, weird nipples, hairy cunt or ass, complaining, saying something dumb about my car, owning a Celica, talking about an ex, asking too many questions, wanting a relationship and not shutting up about it, texting while I'm with them, blowin' up my phone when I dont' answer for two days, player hatin' on my life, stalking my whole llife on the boardwalk/internet, not interested in watching what I want all the time, doesn't keep up on the makeup and such, mentions the Notebook or Ryan Gosling, and I'm sure there are many more that I'll come back for

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
stinky, too much talk and not enough suck, always being competitive, thinking they're somehow equal to a man, funky ass, saggy t***, dumb sense of style, WEIGHT, speech patters, grammar of a 4 year old, weird nipples, hairy c*** or ass, complaining, saying something dumb about my car, owning a Celica, talking about an ex, asking too many questions, wanting a relationship and not shutting up about it, texting while I'm with them, blowin' up my phone when I dont' answer for two days, player hatin' on my life, stalking my whole llife on the boardwalk/internet, not interested in watching what I want all the time, doesn't keep up on the makeup and such, mentions the Notebook or Ryan Gosling, and I'm sure there are many more that I'll come back for
:rolf: That same girl said I should have kept my Civic because it was better than my Teg. "You had a Civic and got rid of it for THIS!?" I was like bye b**** :drive:

itzrivera

stinky, too much talk and not enough suck, always being competitive, thinking they're somehow equal to a man, funky ass, saggy t***, dumb sense of style, WEIGHT, speech patters, grammar of a 4 year old, weird nipples, hairy c*** or ass, complaining, saying something dumb about my car, owning a Celica, talking about an ex, asking too many questions, wanting a relationship and not shutting up about it, texting while I'm with them, blowin' up my phone when I dont' answer for two days, player hatin' on my life, stalking my whole llife on the boardwalk/internet, not interested in watching what I want all the time, doesn't keep up on the makeup and such, mentions the Notebook or Ryan Gosling, and I'm sure there are many more that I'll come back for
i dont usually think your posts are funny...but this :rolf: