Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Just do the case covers. Have it look like mine.

Can barely see the cylinders behind the scoops, oil cooler, pipes and pushrod covers anyway :lol:

R13

The other asshole
When the day comes that I can afford it though it has to be exactly what I want... no more settling bullshit. :lol:

The mustang is red with tan interior, it's also the 99-00 rather than the slightly improved 01-04... I didn't even want an f4i :rolf:

If I'm going to dish out $4k-$9k I want the exact starting point I want instead of repainting shit, and changing trivial little bullshit so the bike looks the way I want it to. That way I can do more important stuff like controls, sliders, and actual performance benefiting upgrades. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's all trivial bullshit when it comes to these bikes though :lol:

There are certain things that are on the Lightning and Uly that aren't on the Firebolt, things on the 12 that weren't on the 9, certain pieces that are only specific to certain model years, etc.

Like take for example the black frame that you want... '09-10 on the Lightning and Firebolt, but only made in '10 on the Uly. Meaning if you want those OEM drop peg brackets from the Uly that I showed you on a black frame Firebolt, you're gonna have to either find a '10 Uly to take them from (rare), or buy new from Harley... Assuming they still make them.

Even if you pick apart my bike, it's got a bunch of parts from all three models, along with parts from different years of Firebolt... And I'm still not completely done with it yet :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

I'll have a bike sooner or later.

Mind you in my unemployed state I've bought my mustang, my truck, and all the shit I put in the F4...

If I had all that back I'd have a 7k bike.

And don't you cunts dare say "Sell them then" I've gotten more use out of my fords than I'll ever get out of a bike in 2 years... bike's just more fun. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
If you're gonna call me a fat shit on an FZ600, at least make it the one that I'd actually ride.... Not that naked "sport touring" shit