Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Ohhh yeah, I see the carb on the cylinder now :lol:

Honestly looks better than a scrambler :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Shame US cities aren't like asian cities, instead of ugly ass scooters there's getting to be plenty of decent looking mini bikes these days :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Of course, there's the crazy Thai f***ers that mod the s*** out of them to go racing :lol:

See why that should've been brought over instead? :lol:

Last edited:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Shame US cities aren't like asian cities, instead of ugly ass scooters there's getting to be plenty of decent looking mini bikes these days :lol:
I would be willing to bet around here we go further at a higher speed. I know the speed limits around me are around 45 so everyone goes 50-55 which I bet would be pretty quick on one of those little bikes

94RS

No fucks given.
I would be willing to bet around here we go further at a higher speed. I know the speed limits around me are around 45 so everyone goes 50-55 which I bet would be pretty quick on one of those little bikes

Those little shitty Chinese 50cc scooters only top out around 35mph. Bikes like the KSR110, Grom and Z125 max out around 55-60mph. On top of that, there are plenty of performance parts that get them up in the 70s, so it's not unreasonable for companies to bring more small bikes over from Thailand/Japan.

R13

The other asshole
I meant places like nyc mainly. Just places that are suuuuuper crowded. Think how much better some little 50-150cc minibikes would be rather than full size cars like 4.6L v8 crown vic taxi's and stuff.

As far as 45-55mph towns/cities, mine is the same way and I wouldn't really want anything less than like a 250-650 full size dual sport and even then those aren't good for the little 35 minute highway jaunts to the next city.

...though people around here don't need the brand new massive full 4 door eco boost 2wd f150s that get 9mpg or the nonsense like that that they drive :lol: