Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Sure, a 1203cc sport bike is a great starter bike :rolf:
Fixed :lol:

And remember, XB12's were rated at 103hp/84ft lb... That's a bit more torque than a current R1, with a much lower redline.

Only some stupid ass Tennesse dealer would say any other Buell than a Blast is a "starter" bike :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Probably because of it’s physical size, but then I’m too big for a stock dyna so their argument is fucking invalid :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I can picture the hillbilly now thinking that they’re both the same and only have two cylinders, so they must both must be starter bikes, right? :rolf:

laVallee

Was out with the gf, decided to stop in the ol’ hondoo shop. Had a pretty clean 04 450r sumo, one owner, and a tastefully modded monster 1000 with Leo Vince pipes

And of course the laughable price tag on that R1 :rolf:

Hell even the sumo was $3495

R13

The other asshole
Your guess is as good as mine

What the fuck kinda name was that?

Sounds like some Jake Paul lookin' california faggot hat ass's last name or some shit.

94RS

No fucks given.
Anyway, since that shit's sorted out... (this new system for pics is fucking weird)

The SS is gonna be paid off within like the next month or so, and I've seriously been considering the Roadster lately.

Design I have in mind is powder coated silver wheels, take off the stock tank decals and replace them with either '73 or '74 Sportster tank decals, LED daymaker headlight, Screamin' Eagle Heavy Breather air cleaner and eventually .551 cams (same grind as XB cams), and an Arlen Ness/MagnaFlow 2-1 pipe.

'73
IMG_0681_zpslrmeqqjq.jpg

'74
s-l500.jpg

Arlen Ness pipe

SE air cleaner

94RS

No fucks given.
Ever meet someone that tries so hard to fit in with everyone else while being a total prick and claiming they’re not trying to fit in?

Yeah, well... This local cocksucker was a chuckus guy riding with a bunch of Ruck guys. Everyone tried telling him spending money on a chuck was a waste, but his response was something like “I’ll never get a Ruckus, my chuckus is just as good”

A year of ridicule later, he sells the chuckus for a Ruck, then proceeds to make fun of chuckus riders.... This is about the time all the Ruck guys were selling theirs to get a Harley.

So all the Ruck guys sell their scooters for a Harley, now this douche is apparently a die hard Harley guy, right down to wearing Harley gear and talking about how much scooters suck.

Look at this faggot [emoji23]