Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Not for sale, but that’s a sadly accurate guess [emoji23]

I’m just wondering how he keeps the front end down. Mine is damn near stock and lifts with ease

R13

The other asshole
Maybe he’s a lanky bastard like me and he can lean most of his weight forward to keep it down. Or maybe it’s geared different.

Or maybe he’s just a badass that spends most of his time on the back wheel when accelerating [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Old Honda motorcycles were uncommon trash barely worth $500 in most cases [emoji23]

My grandfather has a VF750S in a shed that hasn’t run in awhile... I’ve thought about hacking it up and making a Frankenstein cafe bike, but I can’t be bothered to remove all those carbs and fuck with all that

94RS

No fucks given.
V45 Sabre? Just replace that goofy square headlight with a 7in round LED and put on a superbike handlebar, you’ll be good.

Meanwhile my 80s Honderp is still sitting like this...

R13

The other asshole
Yep

He got it from a preacher.

Maybe I’ll paint it black and put an inverted cross on it [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
I would either paint it black/red/silver like the V65 and get a 4-1 exhaust

Or an old school build like the KZ guys and do the dragbike look. They already have the raked out forks anyway [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
My god.... that Repsol paint scheme looks like shit on an old bike.

70s/80s Hondas need the tricolor to look right. Like the CB1100 Dime City built a few years ago

I’ve seen that thing in their showroom a few times, pictures don’t do it justice.