Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Still in the garage up there, I gotta borrow a small trailer that I can pull up in my garage to unload it because the brakes or something are tight, that bitch is hard to roll.

94RS

No fucks given.
Did you make sure it wasn’t in gear....? [emoji23]

Loosen the arm on the rear brake if it’s drum, put air in the tires and pull the caliper. Master cylinder is probably trash after sitting 15 years.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah it’s out of gear [emoji23]

I aired up the tires first thing because they were flat

Probably is the master cylinder/front brakes

R13

The other asshole
I’m just gonna leave everything and work on getting it running first

I can’t get it in my big ass truck so I have to trailer it anyway because there’s nowhere I can back up to and roll in, then I’ll deal with everything else it needs if I succeed.

94RS

No fucks given.
Best off getting that set of levers with the master cylinder I posted. Worked fine on the KZ, never felt it was trash.

What’s hilarious about them though is that all the Ruckus and Grom Guys will buy this shit for $150-200

And then try to tell me that it’s COMPLETELY different than this so the price difference is justified

R13

The other asshole
Typical fuckas owners [emoji23]

Yeah that was the plan since it needs levers anyway. I threw together a small list on Amazon, probably won’t buy it all from amazon, but it helps my forgetful ass keep track

Also on that list are:
- Bar end mirrors
- Renthal waffle grips
And several different options for plate bracket/tail light, and that Krator prison grill fairing :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You just had it find the rear signals that said Buell in the listing, huh? [emoji23]

Those are the same ones I got from Dime City Cycles for the KZ though.

R13

The other asshole
Those are the ones I had on the back of the F4, pretty sure you recommend them to me [emoji23] but they’re cheap, durable, and they look good.

R13

The other asshole
Look what I found

They also had these bad boys

Still probably get a street bob when the time comes unless I get lucky and find the fxdls

Out of the bikes there I’d buy that XR though if I could [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Wtf were you doing at an HD dealer? [emoji23]

Rare to see an XR completely stock, and those Roadsters [emoji1303] Somebody put Vance & Hines short shots ($500) on the black one.

R13

The other asshole
I like to go browse occasionally and watch them get mad when they realize I’m just fucking around [emoji23]

I dig the roadster more than I thought I would, I’d deal with the small size of one came my way.

They wanted $17k for that fucking ‘17 street bob, they msrp for $13k [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole

I got it home, now to clean all the old tan mustang interior pieces out of my garage and make a work space for it.

The clutch gave out because it’s hydraulic too, so I need 2 master cylinders [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
There is potentially one issue with those, and that’s wether or not they pump enough volume to fully actuate the clutch

I’m still gonna try them [emoji23] but it’s a problem I may have, in which case I’ll figure out the solution then instead of now like I should [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]