Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Not purposely... it has no rear brake and the throttle is crunchy and ghetto rigged to hell because it’s been broken so many times [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
He’s beat that bike to fucking hell [emoji23]

It’s an 07 and I’ve seen 80s Harley’s in better shape. I’m just gonna ride it to say I’ve ridden a Harley.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah... a beat to shit Sportster. Lovely.

I can let you ride the XB and you can still say you’ve ridden a Harley. It’s got bar and shield logos on the engine jugs [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
One day... if you don’t sell it.

My gf has been making me travel with her a lot lately, I’m sure I’ll end up down there sooner or later. She wants to go to key west at some point [emoji23]

I’m gonna try to get shit sandwich to let me work on it a little and fix it back up, it’s not too far gone, it just needs some small shit fixed, new bars, levers, throttle tube, and a paint job where he’s spray painted it so many fucking times after running from the cops on it.

Needs exhaust too, he’s running open shorties without a tune, backfires and pops like a motherfucker.

94RS

No fucks given.
The gf that you desperately wanna break up with... right [emoji23]

Mine pops like crazy on decel also, but that’s how the tune is. The ECU I got has the factory race kit tune and was made by the people that supplied them to both Buell and the OEM units in EBR’s.

R13

The other asshole
She’s doing pretty good now, we talked about it.. or rather I told her how it is and she’s been doing good the last few months. Good like she was in the first half of us dating.

He’s running a heavy breather and ghetto chopped shorties so that bitch runs so rich it burns your lungs [emoji23] He just needs V&H grenades and a tune so he doesn’t prematurely blow the rings

R13

The other asshole

God fucking damn this thing is ugly

Pics don’t do it justice just how ugly it is

I wish I could buy this sporty though... 7k, 1200 kit, and I actually didn’t look goofy on it with the forward controls and low bars.

Salesman was a real nice guy, said he had an Fxdls coming in on trade in the next week or two, I told him I couldn’t buy it, but he said he’d call me and send me pics when it comes in so I could go look at it

R13

The other asshole
The whole thing looked cheap and unorganized. Even without the hugger the wheel is too far out from the rear fender to look good.

The sport bike style triples were distasteful too, I just didn’t like it at all.

94RS

No fucks given.
It had potential if the tail didn’t sit so low and there wasn’t so much damn rake on those forks.

Raise the ass up to deal with both of those problems and swap the forward controls for mids, along with a less goofy pipe and it might be alright. Something along the lines of the Street Rod, but with a huge engine

94RS

No fucks given.
You know damn well they’re gonna have drag bar kits for that thing, and there’s at least one person that’s going to swap those stock bars for apes for some fucking reason [emoji23]