Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
It was pretty funny, I was talking to the salesman, middle aged guy, real nice, honest... he was in complete agreement that none of the new bikes are interesting after riding them [emoji23] They lost all of that classic American Harley attitude. They’re fast and they handle good, but they’re not nearly as exciting as the vibrating ass, lopey twin cams.

R13

The other asshole
Occasionally [emoji23]

Only if I happen to be near one though, my gf was scheduling a session at the tattoo shop next door so I went over there. The salesmen are rarely douches like the ones you see on YouTube, like the guys at the orlando Harley dealership. They’ll talk about anything with you, any type of bikes, cars, just whatever. I always say right off the bat I have no money and no job so don’t let me waste your time, and unless they’re busy they’ll offer you a free drink hang out with you for a good hour or longer... Maybe I’m just getting old and fitting in with that crowd better [emoji23] or maybe they’re just glad to see a millennial interested in Harley’s.

94RS

No fucks given.
Sounds like the same owner that bought out the dealership where I live. They’re the ones that have a free bbq every other weekend and a lounge inside where you can hang out and have free beer [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
They have placed down there I think. That one was Black Wolf Harley, Black Bear is further up in VA, I got a call from their corporate office in Clearwater FL to rate my experience at Black Wolf this morning [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
The one here is Bert’s Barracuda HD, which was originally Jim’s HD, and they have another store in Port Charlotte called Bert’a Black Widow.

The owner is a smart motherfucker though. He bought out the land that formerly housed a pretty large flea market and plans on moving the store... it’s conveniently located directly across the street from Quaker Steak that holds a huge bike night every week.

R13

The other asshole
Black wolf is in an old grocery store bay in a strip mall [emoji23]

Colboch is our fancy HD dealer, it’s about an hour west. There’s some pretty good, low traffic riding roads out that way.

Black wolf isn’t shifty by any means though

94RS

No fucks given.
That definitely looks like a fucking grocery store

Got a bunch of shit coming for the C70. Still need a ton of other shit, but this order is all of the "impossible to get in the US" streetcub parts

R13

The other asshole
Sweet.

I hooked a car battery up to the v45 the other night and bumped it a couple of times, before noticing a gas leak at the petcock. Looks like a vacuum hose is missing.

Everything seems to work electronics wise.

94RS

No fucks given.
It’s got a vacuum petcock? Toss that shit in the trash and replace it with a simple “on/off” one from a dirt bike. You’ll save a ton of headaches.

R13

The other asshole
Idk wtf to do yet, that’s why I haven’t touched it much.

I feel like I should stick to as close to original as possible so I can go off the service manual, and because custom bikes are always unreliable turds, but it’s also an 82 which means it’s a fucking turd anyway [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
I’m not saying mod it, just junk the vacuum petcock for a gravity feed one like all the KZ guys do. The vacuum diaphragm in the tank is probably shot and you’d need to replace it anyway [emoji23]

Just gotta plug the nipple on the carb that the vacuum line connects to.

R13

The other asshole
I probably will. I’m in new territory with this turd, which is one reason I’m hesitant to touch it [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Still haven’t got to ride the shit sandwich... he got out in the rain and dropped it, broke off the clutch lever, and fucked up the clutch somehow. It’s at the end of it’s adjustment, but it still pulls slightly.

Which I wouldn’t care about, but it has no rear brake and with all the leaves on the ground fuck all that.

94RS

No fucks given.
My shit still hasn’t shipped... and when it does, it’s gonna take like 3 weeks since its coming from France [emoji23]

End result is gonna be similar to this, of course with legshield, a longer seat and Voltage Blue. Gotta merge my two Honda interest together [emoji23]