Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
What size is that damn thing? I have a Mikuni VM34 for the KZ and it looks about the same size.

R13

The other asshole
Looks like Chungus actually has been uncorked. It had a 68s pilot and a 170 main. I put a 175 in it because it was running kinda lean. Also already has the opened up boot.

Makes me curious though... is Scary just that much more powerful? I was told it had engine work done, to get that much more power it’s about got to have a high comp piston and stage 2 cam. Chungus should pick up some power though, it was choking if you twisted the throttle too fast, and the valves are slightly too tight.

Scary also has like a 14/42 sprocket set, whereas Chungus is a 15/48, so that could be part of the difference in feel.

It’ll be a few days before I have word on all that. I’m gonna order an oem boot clamp, and I’m gonna flush the coolant, and adjust the valves.

R13

The other asshole
Engine work was said to be done later on so my guess is it has an aftermarket piston and hotcams. Hotcams stage 2 cam is designed almost identical to the Honda competition cam that was raced in Campbell’s bike but never sold.

He also had aside from that goofy exhaust [emoji23] he had a special exhaust that was never sold, but pro circuit “replicated” it later on.

94RS

No fucks given.
They replicated a dual exhaust with a single pipe... What? [emoji23]

Remus looks closer to the top bike than that Pro Circuit does

R13

The other asshole
I phrased that wrong. The top one I’m not sure of, I was just posting a pic of his bike, the second pic is of the competition exhaust he was later using. The original was actually a pro circuit after having a look, but either it’s not available anymore, or there was something different about the original that changed with the public version. I can’t remember [emoji23]

I know XR’s only makes their own version but idk how good it is

Campbell’s bike had 71-77hp whereas stock is like 55-65 depending on the health and tuning of the bike. According to the rundown though he did actually use the full HRC power up kit with the 11.00:1 piston, vs the stock 10.00:1. But when you go higher compression and have to run high octane you drastically shorten the longevity of the engine so hopefully that’s not why Scary idles like shit with 93 [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I just re-read all of my posts... I’m fucking senile, half the shit I say is just totally unrelated ranting [emoji23]

The fuck is wrong with me...

R13

The other asshole
Ahh good ‘ol IMS Enduro pegs... been awhile since I’ve smashed my leg on a jagged ass dirtbike peg [emoji23]

Also reminds me of your foot slipping off of a bicycle pedal and taking chunks out of your shin, or your ankle

When women complain that we don’t have emotions... this is why [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
[emoji23]

Main thing that hurts about a dirtbike is the weight, you’re usually just walking by it and wham... immovable object [emoji23]

I’m just glad the enduro pegs aren’t the sharp ones... Scary has smaller IMS pegs with sharpened teeth.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, I can’t count how many times I’ve bashed my legs against the XB’s pegs in the house.... remember, those fuckers havre the angled nub that are supposed to save the pegs if you lean too far.

94RS

No fucks given.
This is really gonna make you wish you held off.... look at the fucking mileage. And it’s got pretty much the exact same mods as my bike.

R13

The other asshole
As nice as it is... I couldn’t give a shit less [emoji23] saying fuck it and buying XR’s again was the best decision I’ve made in a long time. Even if I had it 9 times outta 10 I’d ride Chungus over it.

Speaking of the XR’s

I’ll pull it out soon and get some real pics of it like I did with Chungus, but I’ve barely paid any attention to it because I’ve been sorting out Chungus [emoji23]