Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Do those fucking things have kickstands or are you just leaning them up against shit? [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Shows how much I pay attention... I was fully expecting nothing the be there besides a strap that holds it like KTM’s have [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Kickstand with a fucking strap? Kim’s are just maximum fucking inconvenience [emoji23] Gotta change the oil every ride, check the valves every 7-15 hours... unstrap your fucking kickstand

Over priced fucking turds [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
I know they're on KTM EXC's, but I could've sworn I seen them on some Husqvarna's and at least one Yamaha WR450.
Untitled.jpg

Check out the little loop towards the end of the stand.

R13

The other asshole
That’s just stupid as fuck. I’ve never had a problem with my kickstand falling or getting caught

Hell the z50’s kickstand can be pulled down with your pinky and it doesn’t even flop around when it’s up.

If it’s that much of an issue just take it off and prop it against a tree or dig it in the ground

R13

The other asshole
It’s pointless there too [emoji23]

Just another thing to bust your leg on, or impale you if the bike ends up on top of you.

R13

The other asshole

Rejetted, needle clip position moved, cleaned up and ready to go, I just need a day to run up to the Honda dealer and get a clamp.

Not paying $7 shipping for an $8 clamp.

R13

The other asshole
Got these for $9, plus a new cap vent hose. Chungus’s is too short with the KX high bars.

No clamp, they couldn’t get it until Thursday, I’ll just get it for $13 on eBay.

R13

The other asshole
Note: The reason protaper makes grip glue is because their grips are too soft and flexible to stay on by themselves [emoji23]

I’m gonna look for alternatives because I don’t wanna fuck up my bars with grip glue. All else fails I know the trusty old firm Renthal waffles will stay with the WD40 method, just as the OEM Honda grips will.

R13

The other asshole
I forgot about the hairspray method [emoji23]

I’ll probably put those on Scary, The pro taper’s feel nice as long as they’ll stay on.

94RS

No fucks given.
Forgot to mention that my exhaust finally fucking came (two months later). For as cheap as this damn thing was, $96 not counting shipping costs, the build quality is surprisingly good.

If it was a Grom exhaust, I could see a Ruckus parts shop trying to sell it for at least $400 [emoji23]