Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
You need to get your ass back on one then... I’m getting ready to start resurrecting Scary so me and Skav can start doing shit.

Finally saw his bike in person, thing is fucking gorgeous. Very tastefully modded... even has pilot road 3’s, which is my favorite road tire.

94RS

No fucks given.
I’ve not had any money to do shit in the past 5 months after being in the hospital, mine and my dads job closing down which sent me into debt, and the bullshit that was AutoZone.... I got fired from there at the beginning of the month btw [emoji23]

Should be getting back on track here shortly though. Got a job with a local family owned towing company that’s been around for 50+ years

94RS

No fucks given.
I thought I said something about that months ago?

Anyway... that happened at the end of May. Had to have surgery on the top of my left foot due to a massive abscess that lead to a MRSA infection. Basically told me I might have lost my foot had I waited another day or two. Stayed in the hospital for a week and could barely walk for the next three weeks. Senile ass boss shut the company down two days after I got out the hospital.

Fucking infection ended up jumping to my right leg around the calf area about a month later, but I caught it early enough that I didn’t need to stay in the hospital again.

So yeah, I’ve been pretty broke the past few months over some bullshit [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Oh yeah you mentioned the foot, not the other part... about it jumping.

Alright so fair enough, but get back on your feet soon and get back on two wheels [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Trying. Fucking SS gets terrible gas mileage, but I don’t wanna daily the XB, don’t wanna trust the KZ as a daily and the C70 is a long project.

Been contemplating grabbing one of these street legal pit bikes as a daily since it’s only about 1100 bucks shipped.

94RS

No fucks given.
Never again getting a Chinese scooter. Too damn slow. I can at least wheelie something with a Lifan [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Hell buy an old XR with a street title... might have carb issues and old shit falling apart here and there, but the engine won’t give out [emoji23] even if it’s like a 200cc

R13

The other asshole
Rear shock is adjustable like a coil over... drop it [emoji23]

Get axle spacers made and put ninja 250 wheels on it.

R13

The other asshole

More parts rolling in. I’ll post pics of everything installed once I’ve gotten rid of all the ugly so it can be fully appreciated.

The before and after in person are night and day, I knew this bike needed them, but I didn’t think it would make nearly as much difference in how it looks and feels.

And I absolutely did end up ordering that sportster fairing [emoji23] I have a feeling once the whole bike is done it’s gonna be the center piece and it’ll be cool as fuck.

94RS

No fucks given.
Not yet. Been going back and forth on if I should get the 125 or not.

Then the fucking 250 (pictured) pops up for a few hundred more and a supermoto wheel/tire option available. Only concern is if my short ass can reach the ground [emoji1787] it doesn’t look bad though, apparently the engine is a copy of the CRF230