Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Everyone is too big for an xb :rolf:

The firebolt’s bars make it easier though, being leaned further forward angles my knees further down which makes it more comfortable, and reasonably dignified :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
So pretty much your only hope of riding an XB is gonna be a Uly with a Lightning flatscreen, Lightning Long seat and 1125CR bars

R13

The other asshole
Nah, it doesn’t “fit” per se, but I’m not uncomfortable on a regular xbr

And I refuse to have the lightning tail :lol:

If I had a lightning or a uly I’d probably modify it to accept the firebolt/1125r tail

R13

The other asshole
Some months back

My phone was dead so I didn’t get pics of it otherwise I would e posted about it obviously :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It was at a gas station, I wasn’t gonna ask some random dude to ride his bike with no gear :rolf:

I wouldn’t even ask to sit on it, but like you he wondered if I could even fit on the damn thing so that’s how that happened

94RS

No fucks given.
I was thinking a dealership for some reason. Dude probably still had the high pegs on the bike though.

R13

The other asshole
Dealerships around here must not wanna buy them because I never see them

And for some reason I always seem to run into them at gas stations :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
That rear axle has some time put into it

I wonder if the cage around the sprocket/rear brake spins too...

From the way it looks designed I can’t imagine how it wouldn’t.

Wheels are too big

94RS

No fucks given.
I’m thinking the “cage” acts as a rigid mount to replace the swing arm, and in a Harley, the shocks would bolt up to the sides.

Agreed on the wheels though, too big and look like shit. Least the could’ve done was find some old school billet tri-fans to somewhat match the front wheel rather than double 5 spokes.