Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I actually like the livery the guy ran last year much more than this years, but he’s got a full fairing now.

R13

The other asshole
I hope you have a white jacket or some almost white shorts to go with your Murica helmet and your blue ass smurf bike :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Nope. I was waiting until I had money to get a decent setup of gear. Unfortunately, I guess I waited too fucking long and Icon discontinued the jacket that I wanted, so now I've gotta look for something else when the time comes.

I haven't even updated the registration on the Buell, that was supposed to happen back in August.

94RS

No fucks given.
“That sports byke cost less and is faster than a Harleee, but I want a sportderr. Guess I can rig up somethin’ in mah she”

Why would you do this

To something like this?

94RS

No fucks given.
Seriously... I would rather that S1 had its engine ripped out and shoved in a chopper frame or something than what they did to that one, and you know how I feel about those things.

At least if it had been left as a roller and an S&S could’ve been put there.

R13

The other asshole
That thing probably sounds like the worst, flappy asscheeks at a retirement home for the obese elderly with those pencil dick pipes too

94RS

No fucks given.
Someone posted it in the KZ group on FB.

Jokes range from “the new Ninja H2O” to “it’s the GPsi model. The GPz name was already taken”