Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
People are fucking stupid..... Guy posts this:

Force originally went out of business around 2010. They recently opened back up but don’t advertise, so not many people know they’re back. I tag the new owner of the company because if can buy them new, why the fuck wouldn’t you... ?

OP cries “But I wanted a used one. $300 is too much for a metal elbow and a $70 filter” and buys some shitty $30 Chinese pod from eBay that another guy posted...

Because a tiny plastic Chinese K&N knockoff is going to work much better on your American bike than the one of the most popular American made air cleaner for Harleys, right? [emoji23]

Fuck trying to be helpful /rant

R13

The other asshole
A friend’s :lol:

It’s an ‘07 1200, and absolutely the worst, most awkward feeling bike I’ve ever sat on [emoji23]

It has straight pipes, but the F4 was louder than it is somehow

94RS

No fucks given.
It’s shit because it’s a 1200 Custom [emoji23]

That odd shaped (but larger than a peanut) tank fucks up the look, the seat is low as hell, and there’s barely any travel in the shocks.

The pipes sound like shit because they look like chopped stock pipes. A proper exhaust setup (like the MagnaFlow I want on a Roadster) would sound 100x better

R13

The other asshole
Yeah it doesn’t have that ground thumping Harley sound, the air filter also hits my knee, and the bars are fucking awful. Way too wide, awkwardly positioned... it’s just a bad bike [emoji23]

The seat is hard as a rock too

R13

The other asshole
It’s a wannabe dyna, and dyna’s are just barely big enough for forward controls [emoji23]

He paid 5k for that shit sandwich too... you can get a clean street bob around that year for 5k

94RS

No fucks given.
Facebook keeps showing me ads from that fucking Janus company...

$8k for a bike that has no dealerships, a Chinese 250 (that’s really a 230) Honda clone, and looks like it’s from 100 years ago.

Less than $1k more, you can get a brand new Iron 883 and never worry about finding parts.

R13

The other asshole
Even genuine Honda 230’s are junk

Remember when they came out with the black 230 sumo and they kept blowing up around 5k miles?

94RS

No fucks given.
The CRF230 is way too new for them to clone.... Case cover shape varies, but most are copies of the old XR200 engine.