Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I personally fucking hate tattoos on girls.... shit just looks trashy to me.

But of course the ones I end up talking to have to be obsessed with the fucking things [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
[emoji23] I feel pretty much the same way, our generation is gonna be fucking weird when all of the grannies are all tatted the fuck up

My gf has a couple, but they’re high quality and look pretty nice.

I prefer few to none myself, but of course if you say that everyone bitches at you and calls you a bigot.

I’m okay with like young christy mack type stuff when she only had arm sleeves pretty much, but I fucking hate the rib tattoos with sayings, the giant elaborate sternum tattoos, the ones that take up the entire side of a girl’s thigh, or the tops of the hands. Certain shoulder blade ones look trashy too

R13

The other asshole
Where does it even go? [emoji23]

The blue side is usually race fuel, my guess is it didn’t sell well enough and they just filled the tank with 87

94RS

No fucks given.
The blue side here is non-ethanol, but it’s still 89 or 90 octane and it’s sold as “boat fuel”. Race gas is only sold at two places, and it’s 110 octane.

R13

The other asshole
IMCA modified is big here, they run super high compression so that’s why the 118

I guess the blue side is just an aux tank that they fill with whatever tf sells [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
There’s a super tiny service garage like two minutes from my house that sells a range of VP fuels out of the pump (up to 118), but they’re always out of stock.

So it’s pointless to go there for anything other than repair work [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Shit like this oddball is what got me into Buells [emoji23]

Guy only wants 3900. Has under 10k and damn near every option that was ever available besides the PM wheels. Those oversize bags are rare as fuck.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, I know. [emoji23]

But it’s a tuber, meaning any performance parts for a Sporty will work with it. So throw a 90” Kit on there, and....