Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I’ve almost been thrown over the bars a few times, but somehow saved it.

Sometimes you hit a jump wrong, the front end doesn’t even go up, it just rolls over the jump and the rear end just springs your ass off like a bull [emoji23]

Still not as scary as the time I was doing a wheelie uphill and lost my grip, by the time I found my footing and looked up the bike had done a u turn and was still standing straight up headed right for me... I still managed to grab it and keep it from hitting the ground... it was only a few months old, I didn’t wanna fuck it up so I ran at it as it passed me and jumped back on [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
I’ve come to the realization that it’s easier to get parts for a 45 year old Kawasaki than it is a fucking Buell....

I’m hearing that HD pretty much discontinued all Buell shit as of a few months ago. So that makes the XB nothing more than an expensive decoration. The Roadster is looking pretty good right about now....

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm sure there's aftermarket companies that make a bunch of shit, and more will probably pop up when these things are considered "classic" but it sucks for the time being.

I'm gonna end up being that one old guy that won't let go of his Buell because there hasn't been an offer high enough to take it... Or sell it for dirt cheap and it'll be worth 5x that in 30 years. Like people that owned Hemi Cuda's and basically sold them for scrap money in the 70s

94RS

No fucks given.
I’m guessing there was some designer at H-D that liked that Keanu Reeves bike a little too much...

R13

The other asshole
[emoji849]

I was at the harley dealership getting a pair of shoes yesterday and they fired up a ‘18 breakout... I still absolutely hate the smooth jap bike idle of the M8.

They also had a mint ‘98 883 for $2k... I tried to get my grandfather to buy it for me [emoji23]