Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I’m not gonna lie... I’d probably take an R1200GS over a uly [emoji23]

But only because the newer ones are fancy as fuuuuuuuuuck [emoji23] and me being a giant the R1200 is made for guys like 6’3+

94RS

No fucks given.
I’m just saying if they wanted to make an ADV/Sport Tourer, that’s another example to go off of that was sold for 1/3 the price when it was new [emoji23]

BMW is a fucking BMW. Buell was a weird brand with dedicated fans like Motus tried to be.... and failed at [emoji1787]

R13

The other asshole
I’m just thinking for a motus price tag they should’ve looked on par with that. They definitely could’ve built the bike way more like a Uly, making it cheaper, abs instead of carbon everywhere, cut the price down making it a true riders bike instead of a show toy and I bet it would’ve sold way better, because the engines were definitely interesting from a riders standpoint.

R13

The other asshole

Too early to give my opinion, but at a glance... damn nice for a $180 bucket.

Liner seems to be the main difference from the more expensive OG AX-8. K1’s doesn’t feel as durable. Still soft and nice though.

They gave me a $100 wine voucher with it... so I can be fancy as fuck with my Italian helmet on a fuckin’ Harley [emoji23]

Charly[horse]

Name = John
See... this is exactly what I was talking about. Mint bike turned hipster bullshit. Dime City Cycles featured it on their Facebook and everyone is shitting on it [emoji23]

Dang what a shame! That thing looked awesome. It isn't even a well done cafe...

Charly[horse]

Name = John
So, I am officially a bike owner. IDK if Kurt told you Ty, I may have missed it.

I've been super busy with work, the family and the bike itself so I haven't got on here buttt......here it is Suzuki GS550 temporarily name is GS5Fifty Cent cuz thats about my budget and it is gangster.

The harness was chewed through by a dog and the fuel lines have been messed with/are missing. I connected the wiring and it now has spark. It might actually run the next chance I get a little time to just throw a fuel line into a gas can.

Oh also I bought it for 250 bucks haha

Attachments

94RS

No fucks given.
[emoji1303]

Check on eBay for harnesses. You can typically find an entire harness for a bike like that for under $50.

R13

The other asshole
My level of attention to detail... I noticed the seized chain link in like half a second of looking at that pic [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Should also degrease those case covers, then grab a bottle of this stuff and polish them up.

R13

The other asshole
You’ll have to just replace it once you get ready to actually start riding it. Once a link seizes even if you loosen it up it will build heat and lock solid which will damage everything from your sprockets to even the output shaft and bearings in a short amount of time.

Not to mention it vibrates like a mofo [emoji23]

This was one slightly seized link, it still flexed a little, but just listen to the bike lol

94RS

No fucks given.
God, that bike was shit... and now you wanna buy back the car you traded for it [emoji23]

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hahaha, wow it does effect it a bunch.

Yea I was going to replace it anyway. How much will that suck? Do you do like on a bike and use a chain breaker?