Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I usually just use a dremel or an angle grinder [emoji23]

If you wanna use a rivet master link and don’t have the tool just take the bike to a shop after you’ve removed the old chain and they use their tool on the link for like $10 most of the time.

And beware of cheap chain breakers, that’s the one tool that there seems to be no cheap alternative to, they all seem to break on the first use.

94RS

No fucks given.
Just when you think hipsters couldn’t take it any further, they chop up a bike and mod it based on the design of a fucking sneaker....

And what poor bike lost it’s life for that bullshit....? A Ducati 916 [emoji1750]‍[emoji3603]

94RS

No fucks given.
Bought a bunch of shit from eBay since they’ve got a 15% off coupon today. Ended up saving enough that I got the tires I wanted for the C70 for free [emoji23]

Everything else was C70 parts and the replacement ECM for the SS.

94RS

No fucks given.
New emblem for the leg shield that’s coming.

What annoys me about that... Countless Integra parts are discontinued, yet the emblem above, which is from the Honda Dream 305 from the 60s, is still in production for some reason [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole

Sold it yesterday [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I would’ve had that bastard if I had gotten to it soon enough.

R13

The other asshole
I don’t want an XR, it’s not a buell, and I can’t have a buell [emoji23]

If I’m buying anything that’s not a dyna it’s gonna be another XR650R, and I can’t really ride that shit on the highway without wearing a bunch of stuff out, so I need to just be patient and keep looking for the right one.

Hell who knows... maybe we’ll luck up and someone will pick up the parts manufacturing for buells soon and I can buy a black and red 09. There’s 4 right now within 4 hours with less than 15k miles.

94RS

No fucks given.
It's not like nobody makes parts for Buells anymore, just OEM stuff is getting discontinued and harder to find.... But I can think of like at least three shops online that make/sell parts where you can build a complete XB race engine. Hell, 5mins down the road from my house there's a Harley performance shop that has Buell drag bikes.

Get a black/red 09 if they're that easy to find... The way you get rid of shit, you'll end up with something else within two years anyway lol

R13

The other asshole
I’m not selling whatever I get this time. That’s why I’m making such a clusterfuck out of it [emoji23] I’m not pulling the trigger until I’m damn certain that I’ve found the one.