Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
If it wasn’t so damn expensive, I’d say get the solar one so you don’t have to fuck with wiring [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
That’s fucking weird [emoji23] I wouldn’t do it just because it looks too much like the acerbis cyclops all the squid douches have.

R13

The other asshole
Well the sumo fucking rips [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That bastard will literally lift the front wheel coming out of turns, and all the way through 4th gear with about 1/3rd throttle. I did a u-turn in the street and gave it a hair too much throttle before I was all the way out of it and the bastard lifted and wouldn’t go back down until I made it to 3rd gear [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Nah. I found a baffle tube the right diameter through LA Choppers. Haven’t ordered anything yet besides the HRC tip because as I said before I’m already swamped with shit this month, I don’t need more to think about [emoji23]

I ordered the tip because partzilla only had 1 left and I’m afraid they actually will be discontinued and I wouldn’t get one if didn’t go ahead

R13

The other asshole

Pretty much sums up riding an uncorked BRP [emoji23] Big tall bastard like me standing up, leaning forward, in soft dirt, and the front wheel is still off the fucking ground

R13

The other asshole
Big Red Pig

It’s hardly a pig, but that’s the main abbreviation the XR community gives them [emoji23]